Wooden abacus - Montessori, learning to count
Wooden abacus - Montessori
Learning addition and subtraction can be easy!
Model: MAM100 COUNT SHELF
Wooden abacus is an educational toy that not only provides toddlers with entertainment, but also helps them develop mathematical skills. Together with it, children can discover numbers and solve their first tasks. It is a fantastic mathematical aid in the early school years, but not only. Made of eco-friendly material, the abacus entertains and teaches toddlers from the age of 3!
- double-sided abacus (learning addition and subtraction)
- for creative play in many ways
- moving beads supports development of manual skills and eye-hand coordination in the youngest children
- abacusdevelops logical thinking skills, facilitates learning to count and helps to understand the essence of basic mathematical operations
- modern design - decoration of children's room
- soft, warm colors of beads are an incentive to play and learn
- each row in a different color
- toy that teaches and brings a lot of fun at the same time
- fantastic gift for girls and boys
Learning and fun in one!
The abacus features simple math equations. On one side addition and on the other subtraction. Children can rearrange the beads on the metal wire to learn the result of the operation. This is a fantastic math aid for early elementary school children and beyond.
- Dimensions: 29 cm (L) x 7.5 cm (W) x 15.2 cm (H)
- Materials: pine, plywood, juniper wood, metal
Made with great attention to detail, the abacus has no sharp edges. It meets all the EU safety requirements for toys, including the CE directive and EN71 standards. Its surface has been coated with non-toxic paints.