Wooden construction site with large mobile crane and vehicles, tower crane
Wooden construction site with a large movable crane and vehicles
A toy that will turn a child's room into a real construction site!
Model: MAM102 TOWER CRANE
Playing the role of a building constructor is the dream of many toddlers. A wooden construction site with numerous elements for imagination-stimulating play will help them realize it. The set includes, among others, a giant crane that rotates and lifts building materials on a special platform. Precision-finished vehicles move on a special pad, imitating a construction site. The whole set is complemented by roadblocks and bollards, which serve as a warning to passers-by.
- toy made of high quality wood
- extremely aesthetic design
- meticulous workmanship
- exceptional durability
- for children over 3 years old
The wooden construction site allows children to play out scenes and promotes their knowledge of the work of builders. Operating a sturdy crane with a movable boom and a wooden hook is sure to give toddlers a lot of fun! This is an excellent gift idea for a toddler.
Moving crane with platform
This is just realistic fun! Equipped with a movable arm, the crane allows you to move both up and down and front and back. What's more, thanks to its ability to rotate a full 360 degrees around the base, children can maneuver the load with extreme precision.
Sensory and educational toy:
- stimulates imagination
- develops interests
- stimulates senses
- improves eye-hand coordination
- enables the child to improve manual dexterity
- supports child's cognitive development
- strengthens children's self-confidence
- large mobile crane with hook
- 3 vehicles - dump truck with movable container, concrete mixer with movable drum and excavator with movable arm
- 3 road cones
- 2 roadblocks
- platform with construction materials
- pad with illustration of construction site
- Dimensions: 60 cm (L) x 35 cm (W) x 42 cm (H)
- Material: paper, juniper wood, MDF
Made with great attention to detail, the toy has no sharp edges. It meets all safety requirements, applicable in the EU, including the CE directive and EN71 standards. Its surface has been coated with non-toxic paints.