TOBI SPINER tricycle - black - with inflatable wheels
TOBI SPINER tricycle - the richest version, modern design!
Refined details and top quality
The Tobi Spiner tricycle is the highest quality of workmanship. It offers comfortable use and handy features.
Check out what the TOBI SPINER offers
- Wide foam-filled, rubber outside wheels. Wheel size: 12-inch front, 10-inch rear
- Swivel seat
- Freewheel function - with a clutch in the front wheel, the wheel can be repositioned so the child can rest their feet on the pedals comfortably, or pedal at a pace independent of the guiding parent
- Seat with 3-point harness
- Adjustable steering bar (pusher) - with the option of removal for older children. The child’s handlebars are coupled with the the parent’s pushing handle to ensure that the parent has control over travel direction.
- Foldable or removable footrests for the youngest children
- Foldable canopy with a rear mesh allowing observing the child
- Detachable barrier making it easier for the child to get in and out of the vehicle, covered with soft material
- Rear brake, foot brake
- Height adjustment of the steering bar
- Additional accessories: rear basket and pouch on the pushing handle
- Dimensions: 93 x 58 x 103 cm
- Designed for children from 1 to approx. 5 years of age (load up to 20 kg)
- The bike is made of the highest quality materials, refined in every detail
Multifunctional bike - grows with your child
Bike can be freely transformed by removing individual components (roof structure, steering bar, bracket, footrests) to ultimately become an independent tricycle.
Easy change of the steering function
The bicycle can be controlled by parents and can also be used as an independent bicycle steered by the child. Simply turn the red element to select the desired function.
The product is intended for self-assembly. Packed in the original manufacturer’s cardboard box. Use and assembly manual included.
The tricycle is equipped with the rear brake preventing unintentional movement. Just slightly push the brake down with your foot to lock it and gently lift it to unlock. This function is very useful during walks.