5in1 HyperMotion Scooter – blue
5in1 HyperMotion balance scooter
Smart toy that grows with your child. With a few simple maneuvers, you can turn a ride-on toy into a scooter. Great fun and physical activity guaranteed.
Multifunctional 5in1 HyperMotion Scooter adapts to the age and motor capabilities of your child.
- Toddler – especially with the youngest in mind, the toy was equipped with a pusher and additional footrests. In this setup, the child gets used to sitting on a scooter and trains their balance.
Depending on the child’s current needs and preferences, you can use or detach the included footrests, with the latter encouraging the child to try to push off the ground for the first time.
- Beginner – thanks to the attached saddle, the child can push his feet off the ground, while getting acquainted with the handlebar mechanism and steering of the vehicle.
- Intermediate – already two-year-olds can use the toy as a scooter. Especially with them in mind, the handlebar was placed at the right height so that they can play comfortably and safely
- Advanced – the child rides the scooter by pushing their foot off the ground, holding the properly profiled and secured handlebar. This function should be used from the age of around 3.
Turning the scooter
Turning a HyperMotion Scooter is slightly different than in the case of traditional scooters. Instead of turning the scooter, the child can change the direction by balancing their body sideways. Sounds complicated? Only in theory! Kids get it down in no time! In addition, the toy helps develop balance and coordination while providing the child with physical activity involving all muscle groups.
Does your child get tired during walks? They want to go home after a short while? The scooter will not only diversify outdoor activities, but also give your child the opportunity to rest on the seat. Toddlers are much quicker on a scooter than on foot, and therefore they are more eager to spend more time outdoors.
The use of rubber wheels has two main advantages. Thanks to them, the scooter is quiet even on the sidewalk, while at home it does not damage even parquet or panel floors.
Dimensions of the 5in1 HyperMotion Scooter:
- Handlebar height: 48 cm
- Seat height above the ground: 29 cm
- Adjustable height of guiding handle (pusher) adjustable: 76 cm, 85 cm or 95 cm
- Adjustable handlebar height: 69 cm, 80 cm or 90 cm
- Deck length: 27 cm
- Deck width: 11.5 cm
- Front wheel diameter: 12 cm
- Rear wheel diameter: 8 cm
- Overall length (without pusher): 53.5 cm
- Deck length: 27 cm
- Deck height: 6 cm
- Width of front wheels: 24.5 cm
- Width of the child’s handlebars and of the pusher: 23 cm