HyperMotion FIRE STUNT HOLO Performance Scooter
FIRE STUNT HOLO Performance Scooter from HyperMotion
The FIRE STUNT HOLO scooter is designed for beginner and intermediate users.
What makes it stand out solutions unprecedented in this price segment such as as 110 mm (!) wheels with aluminium core, or quadruple aluminium clamp.. The universal size and geometry make it suitable for children from around 8 years of age, as well as for older users moving up from lower models.
- Brand: HyperMotion
- Model for the year: 2021
- Max load: 100 kg
- Age: min. 8+
- Color: hologram
- Total weight: TBD
Learn the specifications of the FIRE STUNT HOLO scooter:
The trendiest color of the season: multicolored chrome - looks even better in person than it does in the photos and certainly catches the eye.
- Core: ALU (!)Size: 110 mm (!) x 24 mm
- Material: 100% PU Polyurethane, commonly known as rubber
- Hardness: 86A High Rebound
- Wheel profile: rounded
- Wheel axle: steel, length: 55 mm (without heads), diameter 8 mm.
- Weight including bearings: 216 g
PU 86A provides a great balance between speed and grip.
HyperMotion, in creating the FIRE STUNT HOLO, decided to use wheels in the increasingly popular size 110 mm.
110 mm more than in previous versions for a more enjoyable ride.
They are also quieter, more stable and faster. Made for riding not only in the skatepark, but also for quick movement on the streets.
The wheel core is made in an unprecedented in this price segment Aluminium 6061 alloy made by CNC machine finishing.
- Type: spoked
- Number of spokes: 5
Aluminium wheel cores are over 2.5 times lighter than steel equivalents , and significantly stronger than plastic (nylon) ones.
Aluminium 6061 has very good mechanical properties and high strength.
Compared to competitive 7xxx series aluminum alloy products, 6061 features much better corrosion resistance. Combined with sealed bearings, the wheels can be used in any weather.
Riding in the rain? Why not!
The FIRE STUNT HOLO scooter uses dual ABEC 9 class bearings.
Size 608RS: outer diameter 22 mm, inner diameter: 8 mm. Width: 7 mm.
Ideal for fast riding with low rolling resistance.
Each bearing is double sealed. This prevents water, dust and dirt from getting inside the bearing.
Bearing sleeves (length 12.5 mm) are made of steel, not plastic!
- Type: quadruple!
- Material: aluminium
- Length: 68 mm
A quadruple clamp made of light and strong aluminium (weight including screws: 95 g) provides a secure connection.
- Material: aextruded aluminum
- Type: One-piece
- Size: 50.2 x 10.2 cm x 2.2 cm
- Dropout (type of termination at the rear wheel): PEG CUT, oblique.
- Headtube angle (handlebar tilt): 82.5° (!)
- Clearance: 49 mm in the front, 43 mm in the rear
- Side surfaces: flat
- Wheel distance: 59 cm
- Weight: 1410g including brake
- The top has a glued griptape medium grain surface.
- Type: Flex-Fender
- Material: 1.6 mm CrMo steel
- Mounting: 3-point
The Flex-Fender brake with 3-point mounting provides much more durability compared to spring-loaded brakes, e.g. in case of snagging on an obstacle while performing tricks.
- Wheel offset (offset from fork axis): 8 mm.
The offset size has been selected to suit beginner and intermediate riders. It is a compromise between comfort in movement and maintaining the right balance point while performing tricks.
- Material: CrMo steel
- Type: unthreaded
- Weight: 454 g
- Type: swivel Y-Shape + reinforcement.
- Profile: simple. Perfect for barspins.
- Material: CrMo steel
- Outer width (with grips): 48.5 cm
- Weight including grips: 1120 g
PWhen mounted, the height of the handlebars from the ground is 82 cm - suitable for adolescents and adults
Height of the handlebars from the deck: TBD
The short ribbed grip provides a very high level of grip and a secure hold in any situation.
- Grip length: 123 mm
- Rib spacing: 2 mm
- Average outside in the grip area: 29 mm
- Material: 100% rubber, no plastic plugs
- Collar: yes, slim type. Thickening: 2.5 mm
- Structure: homogeneous, no plugs.