JAMES HyperMotion Wooden Balance Bike - inflatable wheels - black
Wooden balance bike with inflatable wheels: HyperMotion JAMES
- Brand: HyperMotion
- Model: JAMES
- Color: black
- Inflated wheels 12", with bearings
- One of the lightest bikes with inflated wheels - weight is only 3.2 kg
- Maximum user weight: up to 35 kg
Recommended age: from approx.. 3+.
- Recommended for children from approx. 90 cm
- Ergonomic rubber handles with a very wide and soft rim
HOW DOES THE BALANCE BIKE WORK AND WHO IS IT FOR?
The toddler sits on the saddle like on a regular bike, but instead of using pedals, they push their feet off the ground.
A balance bike is ideal for children who want to train motor coordination but are still too young for a traditional bicycle.
The child gets acquainted with the handlebar mechanism and steering of the vehicle, thus preparing to ride a real bike.
A BIKE THAT GROWS WITH YOUR CHILD
The JAMES bike has a height-adjustable seat, so you can adjust it to your child's height.
In the JAMES model, the height of the saddle is adjustable from 39 cm to 44 cm.
SIMPLICITY, THE QUEEN OF TOYS
A balance bike is an extremely simple toy and this is precisely its greatest asset. For a child, it can be a super-fast motorbike, a spaceship or a car (in the end, they are limited only by their imagination).
- Wheels: 12" (approx. 29 cm)
- Saddle height: min 39 cm, max 44 cm
- Handlebars height: 54 cm
- Handlebars width: 37 cm
- Total length: 81 cm
- Distance between wheel axles: 52 cm
The bike is made of durable wooden plywood, 20 mm and 9 mm thick.
The set includes a clear instruction manual thanks to which every parent will be able to assemble the bike in no time!