XXL Foam Puzzle Mat 260 x 135 x 1 cm with edging - EVA foam + bag - mint
Foam puzzle - large XXL educational mat for baby - dimensions 260 cm x 135 cm x 1 cm with edging - EVA foam + bag
Puzzle colors: mint + white + gray
- Brand: Moby-System
- Size: up to 260cm x 135cm
- Thickness: 1cm
- Type: exagonal puzzles (hexes) - as many as 43 pcs.
- Puzzle size: approx. 33 x 30 cm
- Material: EVA foam
- Edging included: yes - 30 pcs.
- Certifications and standards: EN 71, CE.
Advantages of puzzle mats
Puzzle mats have a number of advantages over folded and rolled mats.
They are the most practical to store - when separated and stacked they take up little space.
Despite its large thickness, the mat can be easily carried or transported even by a small car.
The given size of the mat is only an example. Thanks to the possibility of combining the elements in different ways - not only rectangular - you can adjust the mat to the specific conditions and space you have.
Children learn how to hold and fit puzzles together.
By arranging the elements they develop their motor skills and imagination.
Older children can use the puzzles to build small and large structures according to their ideas.
Foam elements are very light - they do not pose any danger when the tower or 'tent' built of them falls down.
This makes the puzzle mat a great toy for years to come!
Included: a PVC carrying bag with zipper.
Main features of the foam puzzle mat:
- Mat without age limits, already from the first days of life!
- Made of the highest quality original EVA foam
- Very large size after folding
- Comfortable - about 1 cm thick!
- Easy to clean and waterproof
- It has an anti-slip structure
- IInsulates from the cold floor and cushions in case of a fall
- The mat is perfect for a child's room, living room, balcony or garden.
The mat made of EVA foam is odorless
- Can be used by people with allergies
- 100% safe, does not contain undesirable ingredients such as formamide
- Safety is guaranteed by the European CE Certificate and EN71 tests
The mat is easy to keep clean. Does not absorb spills. Just wipe the mat with a wet cloth to successfully remove any dirt.