Montessori wooden rocker - playground - natural wooden - from 12 months.
Montessori wooden rocker - playground - wooden natural
- Brand: Mamabrum
- Child age: 12 m +
This - at first sight - modest and minimalist toy, in reality quickly turns into the main character of children's games and meetings. The wooden rocker guarantees safe and successful entertainment, and your toddler will not get bored with it for a long time. The toy has a sturdy wooden handle that allows the child to maintain balance and sit stably.
The rocker is equipped with a comfortable, wide seat and backrest. Swinging this way is a bit like riding a horse, helps exercise motor coordination and sense of balance. There is no need to worry that the toddler will get too excited and lose control over the toy, because the rocker has the so-called stopper, which does not allow the toy to be tilted too much.
The whole is maintained in the color of natural wood, which makes the toy a beautiful addition to any child’s interior.
- Natural colors that will appeal to both boys and girls
- Beautiful, minimalist design
- Stable and durable construction
- Two stoppers (tilt limiters)
- Safe, rounded corners
- The toy helps develop motor coordination and sense of balance
- Supports the development of children's motor skills, develops concentration
- Great fun (children love to rock)
- The highest quality - the rocker has been manufactured with great attention to detail
- Designed for children aged from 1 to about 3 years
- The product has been tested for compliance with European standards, CE Certificate and EN71 tests
- Dimensions: 58 cm (L) x 28 cm (W) x 42 cm (H)
- Seat height from the ground: 21 cm
- Material: plywood, wood
- Maximum load: 25 kg
- Packaging dimensions: 58 x 42 x 4,5 cm
- Weight: approx. 2.8 kg
Our toys are not only to give joy to toddlers, but first of all they must be safe, so we make sure that the paints used in the production of our toys are not toxic and meet all safety standards.
The product meets the requirements of the CE directive and EN 71 standard, which specifies the safety requirements for toys.