Pressure fit gate - safety railing - width: 76...105cm
Pressure fit gate - safety railing - width 76...105cm
- Brand: Moby-System
- Adjustable width: from 76 cm to 105 cm (door frame width).
- Height: 77 cm.
Pressure fit barriers, also known as "gates", are used for tool-free installation in locations such as door frames or in front of stairs. The barrier can be easily mounted and dismounted. No drilling of holes in the walls is required.
Gates block access for small children (up to 24 months) or appropriately sized pets - preventing them from accessing certain areas.
Installation is done by turning the four screws so that they push against the door frame.
The frame of the security gate is made of a solid metal profile.
- opening angle: 90 degrees with lock
- automatic closing
- directional lock: possibility to open the door in both sides or only in one side
- opening the lock with one hand (two buttons need to be pressed at the same time)
- materials used: powder coated steel + ABS.
Moby-System's barrier meets the requirements of EN 1930:2011: Baby items - Safety Barriers - Safety requirements and test methods.
The standard specifies safety requirements and test methods for child safety barriers for home use, intended to be attached across passageways to restrict a child's access and prevent the access of young children up to 24 months of age.
The set includes a user manual in Polish.