Wooden cymbals - xylophone for children, colours of the rainbow
Mamabrum Elegant Cymbals for Kids in Subtle Scandinavian Style
Enthusiasm and joy for little musicians
- Brand: Mamabrum
- Colour: Wood, Blue, Pink
A classic in a child's room
Mamabrum dulcimer is a musical instrument created for young children. Thanks to them, the toddler learns creativity from an early age. By experimenting with the sounds that occur during play he experiences new sensations and learns to make his own decisions.
Fun and support of the child's development
Wooden dulcimers are not only a source of great fun, but also support the child's visual and motor development. They also support the exercise of accuracy.
The beautiful design combines shades of blue with the stunning color of the wood, encouraging playing and making this instrument a great addition to any child's room.
It also stimulates the senses, allowing young musicians to playfully manipulate the instrument and recognize colors. In addition, the toy exercises hearing and brings joy in creating individual melodies and improvisations.
Development of motor skills
The toy allows practicing dexterity, hand-eye coordination, arm movement, hand and finger dexterity.
- Excellent quality: High-quality workmanship with durable wood guarantees maximum fun and satisfaction
- Educational toy: Children's cymbals promote the development of motor skills and are ideal for small children
- Easy to clean - just wipe them with a damp cloth
- Universal color scheme will make the dulcimer fit the tastes of both girls and boys
- Scandinavian design and subtle colors make the toy a perfect addition to a child's room
- Dimensions: 25 x 17 x 3 cm
- Weight: 0.8 kg
- Material: Wood
- Use: Learning through play. It will work well both as a children's toy and as a school classroom accessory
- Certifications: EN71
- Package dimensions: 26 x 19 x 5 cm
- Note: Do not use close to the ear!
Our toys are not only to bring joy to the little ones, but above all they must be safe, so we make sure that the paints used in the production of our toys are non-toxic and meet all safety standards.
The product meets the requirements of the CE Directive and complies with EN 71, which defines the safety requirements for toys.