Wooden balance track - sensory path - 14 elements
Sensory wooden balance track - 14 pieces
- Brand: Mamabrum
- Model: WOODEN TRACK MAM9
Wooden balance track is a toy that provides countless possibilities for constructing routes and many ways to play. No matter what room you are in, this product will turn it into a real playground, providing children with lots of fun and unforgettable moments. Have fun, train balance and develop your little one's motor skills with this amazing balance track.
- Balance track consisting of 14 elements(beams and connectors)
- Made of high quality birch wood
- 7 long beams contain colorful elements with interesting, eye-catching shapes
- 7 connectors in two sizes allow you to build the track in endless ways
- Arranging exciting track combinations inspires and stimulates child's imagination
- It is a great way to train balance and coordination
- Balancing on the track strengthens leg muscles and helps prevent flat feet
- Various shapes of obstacles on the beams improve sensory stimulation of the feet
- The toy is great for developing the child's motor skills
- Elements of the track are solidly made - rounded corners and smooth surface without burrs make the product completely safe
- The track is quickly assembled in no time, just insert the beam into the peg from the connector
- Disassembly of the structure is just as fast, making it much easier to store the toy
- Ideal for playing alone, as well as with friends
- The product will turn any room into a real playground!
Build your own track!
The set includes seven sturdy connectors and seven long beams, each beam of which is decorated with convex, colorful elements with interesting and eye-catching shapes. Laying the track is lightning-fast - just insert the beam into the peg from the connector. The track is ready! The task of the little explorer is to overcome the track, passing over a variety of beams. While playing to overcome the path, children practice coordination, as well as self-confidence. You can create obstacle courses of any shape - open or closed (straight lines, zigzags, square or other polygons).
When you're done playing, the pieces can be easily disconnected and save space by storing them compactly.
Playing on the track has extraordinary health benefits for the child - balancing strengthens leg muscles and helps prevent flat feet, while improving sensory stimulation of the feet with a variety of obstacle shapes that are placed on wooden beams. This unusual combination of physical and sensory exercise makes the toy great for developing a child's motor skills.
- Dimensions of the beam: 57 cm x 9 cm x 4 cm
- Dimensions of the larger connector: 17.5 cm x 17.5 cm x 4 cm
- Dimensions of the smaller connector: 17.5 cm x 9 cm x 4 cm
- Package dimensions: 650 cm x 400 cm x 200 cm
- Gross weight: 7 kg
- Net weight: 6 kg
- Max. load: 50 kg
- Material: birch wood (plywood)
Product tested in accordance with the requirements of the European safety standard EN 71-1:2014+A1:2018*
*EN 71-1:2014+A1:2018 (Safety of toys - Part 1: Mechanical and physical properties)