Montessori educational box for young children - 6 toys
Montessori educational box for toddlers - 6 toys
Toys that will stimulate the senses and support the development of any toddler!
- Brand: Mamabrum
- Model: MAM29 EDU BOX
Curiosity of young children has no limits. Toddlers are eager to learn about their surroundings, engaging all their senses in the process. Educational box is the answer to their needs. It provides toddlers with plenty of entertainment, while supporting their cognitive and motor development. The elements included in the set make it easier for the child to understand the rules of the world and allow them to explore it in a safe and creative way.
- the box contains 6 educational toys, adapted to the cognitive abilities of young children
- toys are made of high quality wood, with attention to every detail
- while playing, the toddler has the opportunity to exercise concentration, memory, perseverance, manual skills and eye-motor coordination
- wooden toys from the educational box stimulate imagination and stimulate children's senses
- modern design - natural material and subdued colors that are sure to appeal to any toddler
- excellent gift idea
- set suitable for children from 12 months of age
Contents of the box
- wooden hammer punch
- wooden Montessori puzzle - 3 shapes
- booklet about emotions with their English names
- multifunctional box with pull-out drawer, wooden discs and sticks
- wooden pyramid of blocks
- wooden puzzle on a stake
Your child plays, discovers and learns
Elements from the educational box were designed with the capabilities and developmental needs of curious children in mind. Wooden-smelling toys effectively attract the eyes of toddlers and encourage them to play.
Montessori wooden puzzles
The toddler's task is to place geometric figures in the right places. The toy teaches the child to recognize basic shapes, promotes the improvement of eye-hand coordination and precision of movements. It also improves concentration.
Wooden punch with hammer
Using the hammer attached to the toy, the toddler hammers the pegs into the holes until they go to the other side of the frame. The fun is endless - when all the pegs are hammered in, just turn the punch and start again!
Teaches children to recognize emotions and name them. Colorful pictures attract children's attention, and vocabulary in English expands toddlers' linguistic competence.
Multifunctional box with drawer
It can be played with in many different ways! The toddler can pull out and put carrots in the right holes, drop coins or put colorful sticks in the right places. This is fantastic entertainment and at the same time a way to improve children's logical thinking skills.
Wooden pyramid of blocks
Pyramid stacking boosts children's confidence. Mild colors stimulate the toddler's senses. While playing, the child practices grasping and holding, develops spatial imagination and improves hand and finger dexterity.
Wooden puzzle on a stake
Placing multicolored disks on a wooden stake, the child develops his manual dexterity. The toy can also be used to teach counting, color and shape recognition.
- Material: juniper wood, MDF, plywood
- Dimensions of the wooden box: 14.5 (L) x 15 (W) x 12 (H) cm
- Dimensions of the booklet: 15 x 15 cm
- Dimensions of the wooden punch box: 19 (L) x 10 (W) x 12 (H) cm
- Dimensions of the wooden pyramid of blocks: 11.5 (w) x 15.5 (h) cm
- Diameter of the wooden puzzle on the stake: 20 cm
Made with great attention to detail, the toys have no sharp edges. They meet all safety requirements, applicable in the EU, including the CE directive and EN71 standards. Their surface has been coated with non-toxic paints.