Wooden math board, abacus - Learning to count
Wooden math board - Learning to count
Learning math can become a fantastic pastime for your child!
Model: MAM40 COUNT GAME
The wooden math board will help your toddler understand the principles of basic mathematical operations, such as subtraction, addition, multiplication and division. It is a teaching aid for children who have already started their adventure with mathematics and are familiar with numbers. In addition to the wooden board, the set includes wooden blocks with mathematical symbols and numbers, as well as blocks that vary in length. It is the length of the blocks that will indicate to the child the correct result of mathematical actions.
- board made of high quality wood
- no sharp edges
- size of elements adapted to the child's hands
- precisely sanded surface of blocks
- high resistance to damage
- modern design
- soft colors
- toy suitable for children over 3 years old
Exploring mathematics with a practical, colorful board is a real pleasure! The toy will encourage your child to count, learn mathematical concepts and expand their knowledge of the queen of sciences.
Wooden math board
- visual tool for improving math skills
- stimulation of mathematical logic in children
- attractive way to learn counting
- toy develops toddlers' mathematical interests
- board improves eye-hand coordination of toddlers
- wooden board
- 23 colorful blocks
- Dimensions: 22 cm (L) x 22 cm (W) x 2.3 cm (H)
- Material: linden plywood, MDF
- Package dimensions: 22.7 x 22.7 x 3.3 cm
Made with great attention to detail, the toy has no sharp edges. It meets all safety requirements, applicable in the EU, including the CE directive and EN71 standards. Its surface has been coated with non-toxic paints.