Wooden vegetables for cutting - set
Wooden vegetables for cutting
A workout for baby's little hands and fantastic fun at the same time!
Model: MAM76 CUT VEGETABLES
Each vegetable can be easily "cut" in half, using a wooden knife. Thanks to the use of strong Velcro, the toddler will easily put them back together again. The toy will allow the child to play the role of a small chef and assist parents in preparing meals. Cutting vegetables on the wooden board also promotes the improvement of the toddler's manual skills .
- elements of the set made of high quality wood
- durable, resistant to mechanical damage toy
- safe for toddlers - no sharp edges
- carefully sanded surface
- precise workmanship, with attention to every detail
- attractive, colorful design
- toy suitable for children older than 3 years old
Set of wooden vegetables for cutting
- allows children to imitate adults
- teaches simple activities of everyday life
- develops creativity - you can play in many different ways
- teaches role-play
- develops culinary interests
- promotes improvement of manual dexterity
- improves eye-hand coordination
- strengthens children's self-confidence
Wooden vegetables for cutting are perfect as a gift for a several-year-old, providing him with many hours of creative entertainment.
- wooden cutting board
- wooden knife
- 6 wooden vegetables of various types (tomato, carrot, cucumber, eggplant, broccoli, onion)
- Dimensions of the cutting board: 12 x 17 cm
- Material: juniper wood, linden plywood, MDF
- Package dimensions: 23 x 6 x 16 cm
Made with great attention to detail, the toy has no sharp edges. It meets all safety requirements, applicable in the EU, including the CE directive and EN71 standards. Its surface has been coated with non-toxic paints.