Small Wooden 2-in-1 Bicycle - Tricycle and Balance Bike - HyperMotion GORDON - foam wheels
Small wooden 2-in-1 bicycle - tricycle and balance bike: HyperMotion GORDON
- Brand: HyperMotion
- Model: GORDON
- Child age: 2+
- Color: natural wood + print
- 2-in-1 bicycle - the possibility of folding as a tricycle or two-wheeled (balance) bike
- Very lightweight - in the tricycle version it weighs only 1.9 kg!
- Safe for, among others, floor panels EVA foam wheels, with bearings
- GORDON bike is the smallest HyperMotion vehicle - recommended recommended for children with a height from about 85 cm
- Recommended age of the child: 2 years. Maximum user weight: 30 kg
- Capacious bag for toys and small items
- Ergonomic rubber handles with extra wide and soft rim
HOW DOES THE BALANCE BIKE WORK AND WHO IS IT FOR?
The toddler sits on the saddle like on a regular bike, but instead of using pedals, they push their feet off the ground.
A balance bike is ideal for children who want to train motor coordination but are still too young for a traditional bicycle.
The child gets acquainted with the handlebar mechanism and steering of the vehicle, thus preparing to ride a real bike.
A BIKE THAT GROWS WITH YOUR CHILD
In a few minutes you can transform a tricycle into a two-wheeled balance bike!
To do this, simply unscrew both side wheels with the axle, then place one of the wheels in the middle.
In addition, GORDON bike has a function to adjust the height of the saddle to the height of the child.
The saddle height is adjustable from 26 cm to 30 cm.
RIDING AT HOME
EVA-foam wheels are not only puncture proof, but also do not leave marks on e.g. floor panels and other smooth surfaces.
Their biggest advantage is definitely less weight compared to inflatable wheels.
The whole bike weighs only 1.9 kg!
SIMPLICITY, THE QUEEN OF TOYS
A balance bike is an extremely simple toy and this is precisely its greatest asset. For a child, it can be a super-fast motorbike, a spaceship or a car (in the end, they are limited only by their imagination).
- Wheels: 8.5" (approx. 21 cm)
- Saddle height: min 26 cm, max 30 cm
- Handlebars height: 37 cm
- Handlebars width: 33 cm
- Total length: 70 cm
- Distance between wheel axles: 48 cm
The bike is made of light and durable wooden plywood, 20 mm and 9 mm thick.
The set includes a clear instruction manual thanks to which every parent will be able to assemble the bike in no time!